- In Paris People are professional and formal Also they are stick with their personal freedom. It’s inappropriate to take off their ties and roll up their sleeves. Whatever the situation in the meeting room was. They must maintain a formal appearance.
- In Japan People live lives that are run by time and they tend to follow rules more seriously as well as they respect the time. So it is Impolite to be funny when they ask about due date.
- In Arabic counters, it is inappropriate to talk about work matters in a party.
- In China People have a keen sense of the value of time, being late shows no respect and it is offensive in china.
- The Spanish secretary should take into account time zone difference and send the Report earlier
- Chinese people believe that hot towels used only for hand. Also it is not tact.