- To present everywhere, applicable everywhere (adj).
- Example: Friends can breakup but our friendliness is
- Is the substances that made things (Noun)
- Example: Scissors is an important
- A set of circumstances in which one finds himself (adj).
- Example: The present international situation is dangerous.
- The condition of being accountable (Noun).
- Example: Teachers accountable for students’ academic progress.
- Is the Fates. Something that is to happen or has happened for someone.(Noun)
- Example: Nations have the right to determine their own.
- Set of circumstances or facts that surround a particular event.(Noun)
- Example: This can help in defining the context of your search.
- To credit or assign, as to a cause or source; attribute; impute.(Verb)
- Example: The alphabet is usually ascribed to the Phoenicians.
- To hide something.(Verb)
- Example: He concealed the gun under his coat.
- To manage or guide by advice.(Verb)
- Example: He directed the company through a difficult time.
- Serving to direct, directing.(Adjective)
- Example: A directive